MASTERING EXCEL CHARTS AND GRAPHS provides all the tools necessary to create dynamic and informative charts for personal and business use. This is a master course, and provides exacting details on how to quickly select and modify a graph or chart from the 59 different charts available, and build the proper chart needed to present any volume of information that can be quickly interpreted, analyzed and understood.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify Excel charts, sub charts and chart elements
- Create charts that convey data and information visually
- Choose the best method to modify a Chart
- Effectively change data sources
- Compose custom chart styles to improve the aesthetic value of a presentation
- Analyze data with trendlines
- Link chart elements to formulas
- Use the different chart elements
- Customize column, bar, line and pie charts
- Use the different chart types in Excel
- Construct a Gantt chart for tracking projects
- Filter chart data visually
- Print charts correctly for presentations
- and link charts with other Office applications
CPE COURSE INFORMATION:
- Delivery Method: Web-based Self-study (QAS)
- Course Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Credits: 4.5
- Field of Study: Computer Software and Applications
- Prerequisites: Skilled using Microsoft Excel
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Refund Policy: 7 Days after enrollment
- Published Date: June 2018
- Certificate of Completion: Yes (on 70% successful exam score)
- Exam Expires: One Year from Enrollment Date
LENGTH: 2:28 | 50 VIDEOS | Close Captioned
RESULT: Mastering Excel Charts
WHAT THE COURSE FEE COVERS: The entire MASTERING EXCEL CHARTS AND GRAPHS course - 39 close captioned lectures watchable on any computer, smart phone or device, downloadable exercise files, interim quizzes, the final course exam, accreditation certificates delivered via email, LinkedIn compatible course badge, 4.5 credits on 70% successful final exam completion, and access to the course forever.
Mr. Kevin Seidule is the President and Dean of TTR University and responsible for the development and delivery of all internal and external courses and corporate training programs.
Mr. Seidule previously held the position of CEO for a consulting company specializing in Executive and Professional training to CEOs, directors, business owners, entrepreneurs, athletes, musicians, directors, and actors/actresses from over 13 different countries.
Mr. Seidule held various positions at multi-billion-dollar organizations, while pursuing his passion of film and video by producing over 400 commercials, instructional videos and non-profit fundraising properties.
Mr. Seidule holds a degree in engineering, and has contributed to the design and development of management and educational software programs, himself having completed over 300 training programs and internships.
Mr. Seidule holds to his own educational philosophy stating, "Anyone has the ability to learn anything, no matter their background or education, as long as the educational standard is that the person can DO the thing being taught. Anything else is unacceptable."
In his free time, Mr. Seidule runs an online filmmaking university offering training to thousands of aspiring students and maintains a weekly educational YouTube channel with instructional videos that have been watched by over four million people in every country across the globe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
TTR University is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org