The SOCIAL MEDIA IN BUSINESS course gives professionals the tools needed to successfully expand their business or brand with social media. This course covers the basics of social media with tips and tricks for each of the top social media networks: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Pinterest. This course is part of TTR University's BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SERIES.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Know the secret behind social media
- Understand the importance of communication in posts
- Learn what SEO ranking means and how to use it
- Determine a common brand name across all social media networks
- Apply the Do’s and Don’t’s of using Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest to create and expand your social media presence
- Analyze your success using measurement and tracking
CPE COURSE INFORMATION:
- Delivery Method: Web-based Self-study (QAS)
- Course Level: Basic
- Credits: 1.5
- Field of Study: Communication and Marketing
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Refund Policy: 7 Days after enrollment
- Published Date: November 2018
- Certificate of Completion: Yes (on 70% successful exam score)
- Exam Expires: One Year from Enrollment Date
LENGTH: 0:51 | 13 VIDEOS | Close Captioned
RESULT: Know How to Expand Your Business with Social Media
WHAT THE COURSE FEE COVERS: The entire SOCIAL MEDIA IN BUSINESS course - 13 close captioned lectures watchable on any computer, smart phone or device, downloadable exercise files, interim quizzes, a final course exam, accreditation certificates delivered via email, a LinkedIn compatible course badge, 1.5 credits on 70% successful final exam completion, and access to this course forever.
"Oh wow! Finally the class us old folks have been waiting for!! Thank you! This way I can keep up with my 4 kids! You guys are the best!" -- Ken C., Executive Director, Tax Recovery Company
Ms. Lindman held an Executive position at a major non-profit organization for 10 years and was responsible for the education and training of all staff, with another 8 years prior as a manager for various Public Relations and Marketing firms to develop effective strategic social media campaigns.
Ms Lindman also held key positions as a management specialist in graphic design and video production right after obtaining a degree in Commercial Arts from Remington College.
Ms. Lindman is a published author of children's books, an avid reader, and spends her free time on adventures with her family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
TTR University is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org